Actively connecting education back into local Primary Care
BSW Training Hub was formed on 1 April 2020 when three Clinical Commissioning Groups (Bath & North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire) merged to form the BSW CCG, now known as BSW ICB (Integrated Care Board) from July 1st 2022.
BEMS oversee the work programme for the Bath and North East Somerset locality. We continue to develop GPs with Extended roles, support specialist staff working in GP practices like clinical pharmacists and paramedics, promote student placements and run the practice nurse and health care assistant forums.
- BSW Training Hub Website
- Primary Care Forums
- Primary Care Competency Framework For General Practice
- Primary Care Staff Induction Packs
- BSW Training Hub Newsletters
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- BANES Integrated Community Nurse Conference
- Sonnet Report
- Primary Care Nursing Team Training Routes